Our Equestrian unit provides students enrolled on our equestrian courses with a practical environment in which they can train towards their chosen academic and BHS qualifications. Our working livery horses play a major role in the training of students, under the supervision of our qualified staff they are directly involved in the skills development of practical handling, stable management and riding.
Our livery suits those with busy lives who may need help to keep their horse fit and working.
- Fully equipped modern yard with stabling for up to fifty two horses
- Turnout on well maintained grass paddocks
- Indoor competition size (60m x 40m) floodlit arena
- All weather competition size floodlit outdoor arena (40m x 40m)
- Wide grass rides around our attractive estate, with woodland and Thames Valley views with access to extensive off road riding and bridleways cross country courses on the estate
- CCTV & alarms
- Heated tack and rug rooms
- Parking facilities
- Qualified staff on site
Please contact us for more information on working livery and loan options.
Equine Centre Manager
Tel: 01628 827420