Introduction to Tree Inspection Course: Aims and Objectives
This two-day course aims to provide an introduction to tree inspection and provide detail about the tree inspection process. It will allow those with a limited understanding of the subject to become more conversant with arboriculture, develop their knowledge and possibly encourage the undertaking of formal qualifications.
By the end of the course each participant should be able to:
- Understand the legal aspects of tree inspection.
- Be familiar with mechanical aspects of tree structure.
- Identify what affects tree growth and the responses a tree makes.
- Understand the reasons for tree inspection and safe practice in doing so.
- Devise a systematic tree inspection process including appropriate mitigation and timescales.
- Be aware of equipment available for further investigation where necessary.
- Understand when it is necessary to seek further, more competent advice.
Additional Course Dates:
Please contact us on 01628 827317 | email@example.com
We know how important it is for you and your staff to have the necessary qualifications to fulfill your work commitments.
See below for future dates:
14th – 15th March 2023