About the Course
If your job involves applying pesticides in a commercial role then you are legally required by the Plant Protection Products (Sustainable Use) Regulations (2012) to take the PA1 qualification.
The new PA6 qualification is designed specifically for those who wish to apply pesticides using various types of handheld applicators and we offer two options within this course – application of pesticides on land (PA6A) and application of pesticides near water (PA6AW). We can also deal with requests for stem injection (PA6INJ) and pesticides plugs (PA6PP) – please speak to us if you require either of these.
Contact us on 01628 827317 | firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, dates and availability.
Please call us on 01628 827317 or email email@example.com if you have any queries regarding this course, or would like to book.
- This is the LANTRA qualification
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- You should bring suitable clothing for pesticide application. If you’re not sure what to wear, then please read our article Some Notes On PPE For Sprayer Training Candidates, written by pesticides assessor John Cooke
- You will need to carry out calculations and measurements to ensure the correct pesticide flow-rates and you might like to bring a calculator – although most mobile phones have decent calculators on them these days!
- Another half-day will be required for the PA6 assessment