Coming to college can be a big step, so we aim to make your introduction to life at BCA as easy as possible.
The information below will tell you all you need to know about starting your course in September 2016. We are running a number of enrolment sessions, and you MUST attend one of these sessions in order to be enrolled before term starts in September.
What you will need to bring with you…
- Original GCSE/A Level/Qualification certificates or results slip
- An original form of ID – birth certificate, driving licence or passport
- Payment for fees (if applicable) If you are aged between 16-18 on the 31st August, you are exempt from tuition fees. Students aged over 19 may incur tuition fees
- Payment for your bus pass, facilities charge and uniform
- National Insurance Number
All students starting a course at BCA 2016/17 academic year are asked to pay a non-refundable £75.00 facilities charge. This charge is payable to BCA at enrolment.
Unfortunately the Discretionary Learner Support Fund is unable to pay/refund this charge.
Find out more about possible College related costs here.
Sessions run each day so please make sure you turn up at the correct time for your session. We anticipate the enrolment process will take approximately two hours, but please bear with us during busy times.
If you are unable to make your session, please call us on 01628 827405 from July onwards.
Enrolment Dates 2016/17
|August / September 2016|
|Thursday||25th||10am-6pm||Level 3 Animal Management|
|Friday||26th||10am-5pm||Equine Studies, Horticulture, Countryside Management, Floristry and Agriculture|
1pm - 6pm
Applied Science and Levels 1 & 2 Animal Management
2pm - 6pm
|Art & Design, Media Production and Performing Arts
Sport and Outdoor Education
2pm - 6pm
6pm - 7pm
|Early Years, Travel & Tourism, Business Studies and Health & Social Care
All departments by appointment only