Our football academy programme is a football education development programme geared at developing the footballing skills of young players whilst supporting them to achieve academic excellence.
We currently operate three men’s football teams and one ladies team as part of our Maidenhead United Football Academy. Our elite squad competes in one of the most prestigious U19 leagues in the country with a direct pathway into the MUFC first and reserve teams as well various semi professional clubs. Our other squads also represent in high level youth league and cup competitions and have opportunities to participate in national and international tours.
- A minimum 6 hours coaching/playing with UEFA licensed coaches
- Individual Player Development Plans
- Support with nutrition, psychology and sports science with performance experts
- Personalised strength and conditioning programme
- Skills sessions delivered by Alan Russell (striker coach for the England national team)
- Goalkeeper specialist coaching
- Match analysis sessions
- Medical support
- Maidenhead FC kit package
- Participate in high level leagues:
– National League U19 Alliance
– Tactic League
– FA Youth Cup
- The opportunity to attend national and international trips
- Opportunities to gain additional qualifications
- Professional Club links for progression
If you are interested in this programme, trials will be taking place throughout the year. To book onto one of our trials apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.