Our rugby academy is the ideal programme if you want to train, play and study at one of the countries RFU Focus Colleges, with highly skilled and experienced coaches, and at outstanding facilities.
The rugby programme here at BCA is designed to develop each individuals skills, fitness and knowledge of the game to prepare them for progression into high level sport. You will work closely with our specialist full-time coaches on a range of key areas and participate in league and cup competitions on a regular basis.
As part of our academy programme you will have exclusive access to:
- A minimum 6 hours coaching/playing with qualified and experienced coaches
- Masterclass sessions delivered by positional specialist coaches
- Individual Player Development Plans
- Support with nutrition, psychology and sports science with performance experts
- Personalised strength and conditioning programme
- Match analysis sessions
- Medical support
- Academy kit package
- The opportunity to attend national and international trips
- Opportunities to gain additional qualifications
- Professional Club links for progression
If you are interested in this programme, trials will be taking place throughout the year. To book onto one of our trials apply now or email email@example.com for more information.
13th April 2018; 10:30 – 13:00
01st June 2018; 10:30 – 13:00
12th February 2018; 10:30 – 13:00
31st May 2018; 10:30 – 13:00