This 6-day course including assessment was known as CS38 (now 39-22) and is designed for complete novices or those with limited tree-climbing experience; having said that we can often introduce different climbing methods for more experienced climbers if needed. You’ll be covering everything from basic knots to accessing the tree, moving around the canopy and spiking. Aerial rescue from the canopy of a tree and from a pole (using spikes) will be covered.
Additional Course Dates:
Contact us on 01628 827317 | email@example.com
We know how important it is for you and your staff to have the necessary qualifications to fulfill your work commitments. See below our course dates, which may be subject to change:
5th – 12th September 2022 – provisionally fully booked
17th – 24th October 2022 – provisionally fully booked
14th – 21st November 2022
5th – 12th December 2022
Please call us on 01628 827317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding this course, or would like to book.
- Please remember that a further day for assessment will be required and you will be notified of the assessment date – we endeavour to get this as close to the end of the course as possible
- You will need to be physically fit to complete this course
- The course is not suitable for those who are afraid of heights! We cannot refund monies paid if you leave the course for this reason
- Please wear appropriate footwear for the course; we would recommend at least walking boots that provide support to the ankle (trainers are not suitable)
- We do offer hire of climbing equipment – please contact us for more information. If you elect to use your own equipment please ensure that it is within date for LOLER purposes
City & Guilds NPTC