About the Course
This 5-day course was known as CS38 (now 20-13) and is designed for complete novices or those with limited tree-climbing experience; having said that we can often introduce different climbing methods for more experienced climbers if needed. You’ll be covering everything from basic knots to accessing the tree, moving around the canopy and spiking. Aerial rescue from the canopy of a tree and from a pole (using spikes) will be covered.
Further course dates
- 11-15 May 2020 plus 18 May for assessment
Contact us on 01628 827317 | email@example.com for further information, dates and availability.
Please call us on 01628 827317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding this course, or would like to book.
- Please remember that a further day for assessment will be required and you will be notified of the assessment date – we endeavour to get this as close to the end of the course as possible
- You will need to be physically fit to complete this course
- The course is not suitable for those who are afraid of heights! We cannot refund monies paid if you leave the course for this reason
- Please wear appropriate footwear for the course; we would recommend at least walking boots that provide support to the ankle (trainers are not suitable)
- We do offer hire of climbing equipment – please contact us for more information. If you elect to use your own equipment please ensure that it is within date for LOLER purposes
City & Guilds NPTC