What does the netball academy offer its players?
Our netball academy provides keen and dedicated netball players the opportunity to continue to develop their playing skills whilst completing a recognised full-time qualification. On a player focused programme, our athletes will improve as individuals and as team players whilst developing their knowledge and understanding of the game.
As part of our netball programme, you will be trained regularly by skilled and experienced coaches and regularly participate in league and cup competitions with the added possibility of being chosen for regional and national teams. This programme has been expertly designed to combine academics and athletics in a high quality educational and sporting environment to enable our players to excel in all areas,
As part of our academy programme, you will have exclusive access to:
- A minimum of 6 hours coaching/playing with qualified and experienced coaches
- Participation in AOC Sports Leagues and Cup competitions
- Individual Player Development Plans
- Support with nutrition, psychology and sports science with performance experts
- Personalised strength and conditioning programme
- Medical support
- Academy kit package
- The opportunity to attend national and international trips
- Opportunities to gain additional qualifications
- Professional Club links for progression