When you study a degree course at BCA, academic excellence is supported by established and expanding links with industry. This ensures ongoing curriculum development, work placements, work-based projects and opportunities to meet industry contacts in the world of work.
Browse Degree courses in:
Why choose BCA
- 100% for Advice & Guidance in NSS
- Committed to Access & Widening Participation
- Specialist awarding bodies: The Royal Agricultural University & The Institute of Education - University of Reading
- Study in 400-acres of countryside
- Lower tuition fees – when compared with many other colleges & universities
- Study local – save on accommodation fees
- Smaller group sizes
- Onsite Animal Management & Equestrian Centres
EXPERIENCED AND DEDICATED TEAM
BCA’s highly qualified, supportive and experienced team, whether academic, administrative or support staff, helps to ensure our Degree students enjoy a rewarding and positive learning experience. It is the team’s aim to work with you to ensure that you maximise your study potential and are best placed to take your education further or move directly into employment at the end of your course.
MODERN TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES
BCA is fully equipped with modern teaching facilities, including a purpose-built lecture theatre. Extensive IT facilities allow for advanced e-learning through BCA’s Google Classroom Virtual Learning Environment, providing both on-campus and remote access to assignments, lecture notes and our e-library of academic texts and journals. BCA’s resources are complemented by study visits, which include trips to validating universities and a wide range of relevant industry settings.